Want to rent your timeshare week, timeshare points out? We have the perfect solution for you. Follow these simple steps:
- Contact your resort, or your timeshare company, acting as you want to rent for your use. If possible, choose a high season period.
- Ask what the rates are, if you book a second unit for your friends.
- Check the Bonus week or Getaway inventory at RCI or II, if available
- Collect unit and timeshare resort details, such as amenities, resort facilities, resort specialties
- Check if you have any actual resort or timeshare rental images available.
After you have gathered all details, login to weholi and create your listing.
weholi promotes your listing to millions of vacationer and other timeshare owners. The service is simple and secure.
Timeshare Rental Do’s and Don’t’s
– If you really want to rent your timeshare week, price it below what others ask, at least 30-40% below similar rentals.
– Never pay an up-front fee, except for a nominal classified ad fee, or membership fee combined with a free listing
– Get the money upfront – always collect the money through a secure PayPal account – renter feel much better and you get paid instantly
– weholi provides a secure completion room – follow the steps, don’t agree to settle on personal terms outside the secure rental environment
– Call the resort before check-in and double check the reservation
Get started today, renting your Timeshare on weholi.
Need support? Our Concierge Service is at your disposal. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat.