The Solana Hotel and Spa Malta
The 4-star Solana Hotel and Spa, located just a 10-minute walk from the beach on Melieha Bay, is one of Mellieha’s best-kept secrets. The hotel offers 100 spacious en-suite rooms and studios with excellent service and great facilities. Comfort, luxury, great beaches, a wide range of sport opportunities, cultural experience as well as delicious cuisine, you can find it all and much more at Solana.
Whether you choose to spend an amazing day on the hotel premises or explore what Malta has to offer, the Solana is a perfect base. Enjoy the culture, soak up the sun at the beach or keep fit and active through a wide range of sports and leisure activities. Find vacation rentals at Solana Hotel & Spa on weholi.com.
The Solana Hotel & Spa in Mellieha, Malta has 100 spacious self-catering en-suite rooms (sleeping 4 or 6), most with a balcony or terrace with panoramic views of the valley and the island of Gozo and Comino, or the picturesque village of Mellieha.
A very practical kitchenette and in-room dining facilities will make you feel at home, an additional sofa bed will ensure even more comfort.
Units are equipped with:
– air conditioning system
– satellite TV
– direct dial telephone
– Frigo Bar
– room safe
– tea and coffee making facilities
– large luxurious en suite bathroom
The on-site facilities at Solana Hotel and Spa include an outdoor and indoor swimming pool, luxurious spa, rooftop deck, gym and Jacuzzi.
Enjoy a mix of local and international cuisine in one of the following dining and wining solutions:
- Café Puccini serves hot and cold snacks and wide variety of drinks, Ideal for a quick business lunch or catch up with friends.
- The Bellini Restaurant is Solanaˈs main restaurant where breakfast and a daily and differently-themed dinner in an elegant setting is served.
- Italian Restaurant Tosca Restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine: fresh pizza, pasta, grill dishes as well as fresh fish.
- The Vista De Mar Terrace Bar, on the hotel’s picturesque roof deck, serves a selection of pizza, pasta and salads, as well as hot and cold drinks.
Find vacation rentals at Solana Hotel and Spa on weholi.com.
Located atop a hill overlooking the largest sandy beach on the island, Mellieha has become a magnet for tourist of all ages and walks of life. Mellieha offers a fantastic selection of restaurants, bars, cafés and supermarkets. If you happen to visit Mellieha during the local festa-week (held at the start of September), do not miss celebrations including brass bands, fireworks, religious processions, and make sure you taste traditional delicacies. Alternatively, winter is the ideal time for a well-deserved break with family or friends soaking up the sun at the beach.